How to Find A Reliable Conroe Roofing Company
There are many roofing companies scattered throughout the Houston area, some are better than others because they are certified, insured, and offer generous warranties. Yet there are other Conroe roofing companies you completely want to steer clear of because they are crooked or do shoddy work. Generally, they roll into town after a storm hits when homeowners are most vulnerable and force you to pay upfront or sign a contract. Sadly those are the ones that give our industry a bad reputation but today we are going to give you a few tips to teach you how to protect yourself, your investment and your home by ten easy steps that will ensure you choose the right Conroe roofing company for the job, so follow along unless you need emergency repairs then call Elite Disaster Recovery, our team is standing by around the clock to take care of all of your roofing needs.
When Is The Best Time To Find A Conroe Roofer?
One of the best ways to avoid being scammed is to find a roofer when skies are clear, and before your roof requires repairs because this gives you the time to interview and really get to know the company who will be working on your roof. Before we dive into the details we can not stress enough the importance of doing research such as reading reviews, seeing some of the work the company has done in the area and comparing notes between a few different companies to ensure you choose the right team for the job when the time comes because I don’t know about you but nine of us seem to think very clearly when the roof over our head is in jeopardy or water is seeping down the walls of our beloved home.
Ten Steps to Find A Reputable Conroe Roofing Contractor
If you suspect your roof is unstable or is nearing the age of its lifecycle the first step is to receive a free roof inspection. During this time you want to have a list of questions prepared to ask but first here are a few ways you can find a Conroe roofing company to come out for an estimate.
1. Ask for a referral from a neighbor or friend, I they have had their roof repaired or replaced and the company did a good job for them chances are they will do the same for you and you know they do work in your area
2. When you call them up to schedule your inspection you want to ask if they handle insurance, if they help you to manage your claim, do they have insurance and any certification or training? One of the reasons so many roofing scams occur is because Conroe roofers are not required to be bonded or licensed.
3. Once they have answered these simple questions with an affirmative yes then schedule your free roofing inspection and when they are there ask questions such as to the warranty they provide and any guarantee, ask if they have a local shop where you can easily find them should there be any issues that arrive once your roof is installed.
4. Contact the manufacture to ensure they are aware of the roofer you’re using. It may not hurt once the roof is installed to check with the manufactures to ensure the roofer paid the bill
5. Make sure before installation they provide you with a written contract and that every guarantee and request is in writing as well as a start and end date, the estimated cost for the project, and anything else you may want to include such as skylights or ventilation.
One final note to remember is that the Conroe roofing company you hire is your allies, his means they should be more than happy to answer all your questions, stay in touch and help you every step of the way because chances are when it comes to having a roof replaced or installed this is something you will only have to do once as long as you hire the right team for the job.
Looking For A Trustworthy Conroe Roofing Company?
If you are looking for a stress-free experience to repair, restore, or replace your roof then contact Elite Disaster Recovery (EDR) to schedule your roofing evaluation to properly diagnose the overall health of your roof. At EDR Roofing we are local, and family owned with over a decade of experience and our goal is to ensure our customers receive top notch customer service and quality workmanship. Here are a few facts about us you should know:
We specialize in residential roofing
We are Certified Master Shingle Specialist with CertainTeed
Fully Insured including workers comp and general liability
Local shop located in Richmond TX just 75 miles down Interstate 45 from Conroe
30 Year Workmanship Guarantee on Full Roof Replacements
We offer asphalt, metal, cedar shank and clay tile roofs
Zero Complaints with Better Business Bureau
24 HR Emergency Service